If you are looking to lighten up your workplace, or if your staff meetings are something everyone dreads, it’s time to try something different.
Award-winning speaker Michael Bayer, the Master Magic and Mirth, will show you how to transform your workplace into a fun-filled and productive environment. Through the use of humour, Michael demonstrates how people can take work seriously without taking themselves too seriously. He focuses on fun, laughter and team building in a keynote customized to fit your workplace’s needs.
Participants will learn how to:
- Bring laughtership to the workplace;
- Transform their workplace into a fun place to work;
- Make the humour/productivity/learning connections work for them;
- Find humour in the world around them;
- Boost communications using humour;
- Tickle the jocular, not the jugular, when dealing with difficult people;
- Use the power of humour to reduce stress;
This keynote will bring a positive change to the way people deal with
each other and the way they approach their work.